Open navigation

How do I claim my withdrawal benefit when I change jobs?

  • Complete and sign the withdrawal notification form provided to you by your HR department
  • We suggest you obtain independent financial advice about your best options
  • Submit the form to your HR department, who will sign the form and forward it to the fund administrator for processing or alternatively, will capture the information directly on the administrator’s website
Important note:
The fund administrator will only in exceptional cases accept a withdrawal form if this has not been signed and submitted by your former employer.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.