Open navigation

What if my employer fails or refuses to process my withdrawal documentation?

It is your employer’s duty to complete and submit the claim forms to the fund administrator. You are entitled to request copies of the documentation from your HR office. Should your employer, for whatever reason, refuse or neglect to process your withdrawal documentation, contact the administrator’s client contact centre, or the Principal Officer of the fund or the Trustees directly. 

You may also wish to inform your employer (Head of HR, Head of Finance etc.) so that they are aware that you have taken this step.

Important note:

If your employer continues to delay the process or if you believe the fund administrator is responsible for the delay in the process, you can escalate the matter to the Principal Officer of the fund.  In the unlikely event that further delays are experienced, you may file a complaint with the Pension Funds Adjudicator.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.