Open navigation

What if my ex-spouse refuses to disclose his/her pension fund or doesn't cooperate?

If negotiations between the parties fail, the court can order you and your ex-spouse to disclose information.  A formal application to court, with which an attorney would most likely have to assist, will have to be made in this regard.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.