Open navigation

How do I lodge a complaint against my retirement fund?

The first step is to approach your HR department. If your retirement fund is with Sanlam, you also have access to an online member platform where you will find a lot of information which might help you to solve your concern. Click here to access the platform.

Alternatively, if your fund is administered by Sanlam, you can call our Client Contact Centres on: 0861 223 646 from Monday to Friday between 07:00 – 17:00 or send an e-mail to where our consultants will assist you with your enquiry.

If you’re not happy with how your enquiry was handled, contact your fund directly and provide them with the details of your complaint.

And if you still feel that your complaint wasn’t dealt with fairly or that your complaint has not been resolved, you can lodge a complaint with the Office of the Pension Funds Adjudicator. The contact details are as follows: Riverwalk Office Park, 41 Matroosberg Road,

Ashlea Gardens, 0081, Tel no: (012) 346-1738, Fax no: (086) 693-7472, E-mail:

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.