Retirement Fund membership explained
Being a member of a retirement fund is a smart move. Make sure you get the maximum benefit by understanding the ins and outs.
- Must I belong to my employer’s retirement fund?
- How does the tax deductibility on retirement fund contributions work for me?
- When and how can I get access to my benefits in my retirement fund?
- How do I lodge a complaint against my retirement fund?
- I’ve just joined a retirement fund – what are all the things I need to do? What choices do I have?
- Why is it important that I complete a beneficiary nomination form?
- What is Sanlam’s policy regarding contacting me via my personal contact details?
- How will I be affected if my employer decides to participate in another retirement fund?